We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any website not operated by In Step Wellness to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- Help make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once
- Help you quickly find information, products and services
- Help us create content that is most relevant to you and
- Alert you to new information, products and services that we offer.
(a) Order Registration. Before placing orders on the Site, you may complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide us with certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address and credit card information. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. We use these kinds of personal information for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Site and for internal marketing purposes. When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction such as the product details, date and location of the transaction and any reasons provided for a return. If we encounter a problem when processing your transaction, your personal information may be used to contact you.
(b) Email Addresses. Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: requesting notifications of new products, new product styles or product sizes; signing up for email newsletters and special offers.
- • Web beacons allow two websites to share information. They may be used for site traffic reporting, unique website visitor counts and advertising auditing.
(d) Log Files. As is true of most websites, the Site server automatically recognizes the internet URL from which you access the Site. We may also log your internet protocol (“IP”) address, internet service provider and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the internet).
(e) Age. We respect children’s privacy. We do not sell products intended for purchase by children or knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
(f) Third Parties. We may combine information you provide us with data we have collected offline, data that is publicly available and data from third parties. We also use third party data to enhance the Site’s ability to serve you, tailor content to you and to provide you with information we believe interests you. We may, from time to time, contract with third party vendors to provide ads on the Site to visitors on our behalf via the internet or to send direct mail or catalogs to customers whom we think may be interested in our products or services. In order to do so, such vendors may collect anonymous information about your visits to the Site using cookies. Third-party vendors may then pool the anonymous information that they collect from the Site with other sources of information, which may include your name and mailing address, for purposes of sending direct mail or a catalog. To opt out of receiving our direct mail or catalogs, please see the OPT OUT/CORRECTIONS section below.
INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE
(a) Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Sites’ content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site. In order to facilitate such use and the other use described in this Section, we may share your information with affiliates under Frosted Frog’s control.
(b) Communications with You.
- • We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your orders and deliveries and we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance).
- • You may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for a contest or sweepstakes; to request us to notify you of new products, new product styles or product sizes; to sign up for email newsletters and special offers; and to receive surveys. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see the Opt Out section, below, for more details). Because we must communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
(c) External Use. We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to affiliates under Frosted Frog’s control, except that:
- • As do most catalog and internet retailers, we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We partner with third parties (such as the U.S. Postal Service, United Parcel Service and Federal Express) to ship products, to ensure delivery and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally-identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email and phone number.
- • Similarly, to help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information. (More on this below in Data Security.)
- • We may disclose such information in response to requests from law enforcement officials conducting investigations; subpoenas; a court order; or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law. We also will release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements or to protect ourselves or others. For example, we may share information to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use the Site for illegal reasons or to commit fraud.
- • We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular webpage or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
The Site incorporates physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit the Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. One-hundred percent complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
OPT OUT / CORRECTIONS
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information, (b) stop sending marketing communications to your email or home address and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests at the customer information section of the Site. To opt-out of email communications, click the Unsubscribe link located at the bottom of the message.
Regardless of your opt-out preferences, Frosted Frog may send you communications related to orders placed on the Site at the email you provide.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY